Pandemic Response Management Applications
Manage and mitigate worker health & safety risks
Pandemic Solutions for the Workplace
Tools for Mitigating Risks Associated with Covid-19
The Covid-19 global pandemic presented the need for effective workplace solutions to track the impact on operations and protect the health and safety of employees. Through exposure event tracking and monitoring patterns of geographical hotspots, Benchmark ESG’s tools allow users to manage their response to the pandemic and mitigate associated risks.
The new Pandemic Exposure Event Reporting Form and Pandemic Exposure Log work together for robust exposure incident tracking. Coupled with the Benchmark Mapper Heatmap Visualization tool, you can create holistic views of the pandemic footprint within your organization.
Steps to Success
Solution Development Timeline
March 16th, 2020
Gather with cross-industry subscribers and partners to brainstorm an expedited 3-week development and pilot exercise
April 6th, 2020
Launch new mobile-enabled pandemic reporting solutions, automatically available to Benchmark subscribers through existing tools
April 20th, 2020
Expansion of product roadmap to focus on developing tools that overcome present & emerging challenges.
Track Pandemic Exposure Risks & Facility Hotspots
Automatically Available within Benchmark Tools
Easily record and track pandemic exposures for employees, contractors, and visitors to identify exposures.
- Track exposures by suspected, confirmed, or disproved cases
- Maintain HIPPA compliance and GDPR requirements with confidential tracking
- Mobile capability allows remote access
- Link to Injury & Illness report for OSHA compliance
- Integrated analytics with Tableau® provides trends overview
Pandemic Exposure Log
Build on data reported in the Pandemic Exposure Event form to track source exposures and “in-contact” persons.
- Record symptoms, occupation, site location, dates of testing, quarantine and more
- Leverage exposure tree to discern a clear picture of those affected to mitigate transmission among workers
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) available only with special access rights to protect confidentiality
Mapper™ Heatmap Visualization Tool
View geographic mapping of sites and real-time, interactive overlays of Covid-19 hotspots to see at-risk sites.
- Data sourced from Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center displays interactive heatmap
- Real-time data published by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and other leading global health agencies.
- Dynamic filtering capabilities to display essential information
- Identify at-risk sites to easily make informed decisions related to shutdowns and return-to-work planning
Bring Your Ideas to Life
& Become Part of Future Pandemic Software Solutions
Covid-19 Executive Collaboration Forum
Moderated by Benchmark
Covid-19 Monthly Workgroup Calls
Join Our Upcoming Discussion!
Featured Resource: Pandemic Risk Management Tools Product Brief
Mitigate workplace incidents and manage exposures during a pandemic to protect worker health and safety.